No glittering soiree is complete without a festive cocktail to celebrate the New Year. After Christmas, my bar cart is still brimming with a variety of alcohol and there’s often plenty of garnishes left over too. During that limbo period between Christmas and New Year, I love to play around with cocktails, incorporating favourite flavours and adding festive flourishes. To celebrate the big countdown to New Years, I thought it would be the perfect time to share 3 of my favourite, festive cocktails.
Effortless Festive Mulled Cranberry & Tangerine Gin Fizz
Sometimes the simplest little cocktails are the best. If you’re hosting a gathering and already have a long list of things to buy, organise and prep then this lazy but fabulous gin fizz does all the magic with minimal effort.
- 50ml Cranberry Juice
- 25ml Tarquin’s Mulled Cranberry & Tangerine Gin
- 50ml Tonic Water
- sprig of rosemary to garnish
- frozen cranberries to garnish
- Cinnamon stick to garnish
- Pour the gin and cranberry juice into a glass and stir.
- Add tonic water and frozen cranberries to keep it cool
The Festive Touch
Add some sprigs of rosemary and a cinnamon stick for some festive cheer and serve in the most perfect Alphabet Glass from M&S, available here.