Indulgent, decadent and totally irresistible, this velvety, chocolate shooter is the perfectly sinful finale to the festivities! It’s short, sweet and rather strong so it makes a merry equivalent for dessert or to hand out as a treat at your New Years Eve Party. The ingredients could be doubled if you want to make this into a seriously naughty cocktail, but I think it works as a double shot, especially when adorned with Nutella and sea salt. The chocolate and salted caramel blends together like a dream, and the vanilla adds as gentle but distinct depth of warm and aromatic notes which I find mellows the sweetness of the chocolate.
Recipe | Makes 3
- 50ml Chocolate liqueur (I used Baileys Luxe)
- 50ml Salted caramel baileys
- 50ml Vanilla vodka
- Nutella to garnish
- Sea salt to garnish – I used Himalayan
- Vanilla pod to garnish
- Edible gold dust
- Spread a small amount of Nutella to the side of 3 large shot glasses. Add a sprinkling of sea salt and spray with edible gold dust (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, mix together the vanilla vodka, salted caramel Baileys and chocolate liqueur and sieve through a strainer into the shot glasses.
- Garnish with a vanilla pod and a chocolate treat for maximum indulgence!