A festive twist on the classic G&T, this much loved cocktail combines the warm sweet notes of honey with aromatic sage to create an unforgettable flavour. The perfect party cocktail!
I am using one of my favourite gins, One Gin which contains notes of sage and juniper. Not only is it deliciously moreish, but each bottle sold helps fun water projects in the worlds poorest communities. It’s an incredible company who are deeply passionate about this cause, and a bottle everyone should have on their gin shelf.
The drinks tray, cocktail shaker and golden tumblers are all from the wonderful VonChef, and I’m sure you’ll agree when I say that they compliment party cocktails perfectly!
- 200ml of tonic water
- 50ml of One Gin
- 25ml of Honey sage syrup
- Sage leaves
For the Honey Sage Syrup
- Combine 50ml of honey with 50ml of water and 5 sage leaves into a sauce pan
- On a medium heat, bring to boil and leave to simmer until the sugar is dissolved
- Leave to sit for an hour before straining the syrup into a jar
For the Cocktail
- Fill a tumbler with ice cubes
- Add the gin and honey sage syrup into a cocktail shaker and give it a good shake
- Strain it into a tumbler and top with tonic water and stir
- Garnish with sage leaves and enjoy!